Visit our Facebook page to be in with a chance to win free entry to the first in our series of business briefings about moving your business "into the cloud". AND not only that you will WIN five free Panda Cloud Office Protection Licenses for your business. Complete peace of mind for one year.
The first briefing focusses on "The Truth about Business Security in the Cloud". If you love all the productivity benefits of cloud technologies, but have a niggling uncertainty about how safe it is, this business briefing is ideal for you.
To ENTER, please go to our Facebook page and answer this question (as a comment below the post about the competition):
"Can you name one feature that we look for in our PC & Server Protection Partner's products?"
(HINT: look here to find out)
The winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday 25th Feb at 2.30pm via Facebook - GOOD LUCK!
Terms & Conditions:
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Symcar and not to Facebook.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Symcar.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook. Facebook entries are made via a comment on the competition post.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be an entrant selected at random on 25 February 2015.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Symcar reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by replying directly to your competition entry comment within our post on Facebook. If you do not respond within 48 hours we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant. If you do not respond until after the event has taken place, there is no alternative prize.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Symcar reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.