Do you have a server running Windows Server 2003?
The BAD NEWS is that Microsoft is ceasing support for Windows Server 2003 after 14 July 2015 - so no security updates will be issued after that time. Don't leave your business vulnerable... can you imagine the consequences if you and your team couldn't access any of your business data and documentation?
The GOOD NEWS is that this deadline provides you with a fantastic opportunity to change your IT so that you gain a huge range of business benefits - including increased productivity, security and even lower costs.
What should you do now?
There are a number of options for migration and we can work with you to determine which is right for your business. It will all depend on how you are using your Windows Server 2003 now.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation to chat through your best solution.
There are a number of products you could use (including Soonr, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365...).
These 'cloud-based' solutions will bring a whole heap of communication, collaboration, security and continuity enhancements to your company. At the very least you will:
- Provide better customer service
- Save time: keep staff productive on any device, any time and anywhere
- Work smarter: enable teams to collaborate using one shared document (no more emailing versions to everyone!)
- Motivate staff by being a forward-thinking employer
- Be secure - with the ability to revoke access and remote wipe devices if required
- Save costs on IT: pay monthly subscriptions for each user (no more software licenses to purchase)
- Have enhanced security, reliability and real-time back up
Read our introduction to becoming a Cloud Connected Company.
We've been helping companies move business critical systems into the Cloud for ten years now.
We know our stuff and would love to help you.